A SPRINKLE OF TECHNOLOGY
Hi! My name is Laura Sprinkle - yes, just like the cupcake. I am a wife to my best friend, a mom to 2 precious kiddos, a teacher, a Digital Learning Specialist, and a life long learner.
I grew up in Cuero, TX, and graduated from Texas A&M University, College Station. I taught 3rd grade for 7 years and now I have the privilege of helping teachers integrate technology into their classrooms and everyday life.
I love spending time with my family, traveling, taking road trips, and being outside any chance that I get!
1. If you tell me your birthday once, I will remember it forever.
2. I think that every brown spider I see is a brown recluse - even if it isn't.
3. I lived in a funeral home until I was 5 years old.
4. I do not eat vegetables.
5. I have been to 43 of the fifty states.
6. My husband and I went to Junior Prom together, but we didn't date until 10 years later.
7. I danced in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
8. I have never eaten a pickle.
9. I eat mac-and-cheese at least 4 times a week.
10. I can recite Ferris Bueller's Day Off from beginning to end.